- The man, a Ford employee, shares his experience of being physically attacked by a coworker
- He defended himself by using his firearm, firing two rounds out of ten
- He was arrested and faced multiple charges, including attempted murder
- With the support of the USCCA, he found legal representation and fought for his innocence
- After three years, all charges were dismissed and he won his job back
- The man emphasizes the importance of being prepared for self-defense and having legal support
In a recent video, a man shares his personal experience of being physically attacked by a coworker and the legal battle that followed. The man, a Ford employee, recounts the incident and explains his thought process during the altercation. He describes how he felt threatened and decided to defend himself by reaching for his firearm and firing two rounds out of ten. After the fight, he checked his surroundings and called the emergency response team. He then contacted his attorney, who advised him to turn himself in the following morning.